HOUSE & LOT LISTING

 
House and Lot in Cavite
 
House and Lot in Pasig City
 
House and Lot in Alabang
 
House and Lot in Las Piñas
 
House and Lot in Parañaque
 
House and Lot in Muntinlupa
 
House and Lot in Laguna
 
Condominium in Parañaque
 

CONTACT INFO.

 
Judith L. Sulit
Mobile Number:
Sun Cel Number: +639225336042
Globe Number: +639275897013
 
Landline Number:
(632) 478-0755
 
Wireless Number:
(632) 664-8482
 
Email Address:
house_philippines@yahoo.com.ph
 
Website:
www.housephilippines.com
 
Live Chat Now Available!
 

 


9th Square I

- SOLD OUT -
 

Unit A Architectural Perspective

Units B to E Architectural Perspective

 
  A 5-unit townhouse in a compound setting in UPS 5 Sucat, Paranaque
 
  Typical Units:
  Lot Area : 48sqm / 56sqm / 60sqm
  Floor Area: 82sqm /93sqm / 102/sqm
  Price Ranges: 2,493,570.00 to 4,660,125.00
 
  Unit A:
   Lot Area –72.50 sqm
• Overhead water tank
    Floor Area –90 sqm
• Maid’s room with T&B
   2 bedrooms
• Provision for loft
   Common Toilet & Bath (2nd Floor)
• Carport
   Master’s Bedroom with own Toilet & Bath

  Units B to E :
    • Lot Area – 49 sqm
• Maid’s room with T&B
    • Floor Area –82 sqm
Powder Room
    • 2 bedrooms
Provision for loft
    • Common Toilet & Bath
Carport
    Overhead water tank
 
 
Target date of completion : December 2009
The 20% equity is payable interest-free until December 2009. The remaining 80% is thru bank-financing.
 
 
Inquiry Form
 
*
Preferred Project:
*
Full Name:
*
Email Address:
*
Contact Number:
Country:
Best Time to call:
*
Budget Price:
*
Acceptable Monthly Amortization:
   
 
(If Abroad)
  Philippine
Representative:
  Contact Number:
 
 
Message/Question:
Note: * Required Fields

 

Copyright ©2009 HousePhilippines.com